Journal «Hostri ta nevidkladni stany u praktytsi likaria» («Acute conditions and emergencies in medical practice») is an interdisciplinary journal for healthcare specialists. It covers the following issues: pre-hospital medical care, treatment strategies in an inpatient setting, and further rehabilitation of both non-surgical and surgical patients at hospital and in an outpatient setting.
The key topics of our journal are:
- Anesthesiology and resuscitation: anesthetic management during various surgical interventions; prevention and therapy of complications during intervention and in the early postoperative period; analgesia for various pain syndromes, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, management of pulmonary thromboembolism.
- in cardiology (acute coronary syndrome, acute heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, hypertensive crises, thrombosis and embolism, myocarditis, sudden death);
- in neurology (stroke, transient ischemic attacks, traumatic brain injury, convulsive disorders and syncope conditions);
- in endocrinology (coma);
- for infectious disease (severe sepsis, septic shock, viral hepatitis, meningococcal disease, influenza, etc.).
- for combat traumas – pre-hospital care, treatment in a hospital.
- Gastroenterology: gastroesophageal disease, gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, acute pancreatitis, pancreatic necrosis, hepatitis, acute hepatic failure, hepatic colic, etc.
- Surgery and traumatology: differential diagnosis of thoracic and abdominal surgical pathology, diagnosis and treatment of internal bleeding, injuries and polytraumas, pain management, problems of war surgery.
- Rehabilitation of post-operative and crisis patients.
«Academy of Infusion Therapy» is a special section, devoted to the actual questions of infusion therapy. This section is guided by Olexandr Halushko – associate professor of Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care of Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
There are also the latest clinical guidelines, in particular protocols from Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- The journal was founded
- in April 2006
- 6 issues per year
- 12 000
- Ukrainian, Russian
- ISSN (print)
- ISSN (online)
- In 2017 the title was changed from «Острые и неотложные состояния в практике врача»
(ISSN 2311-8652) to
«Гострі та невідкладні стани у практиці лікаря»
- Subscription index by catalogue of «Ukrposhta»
- Igor Ivanchenko
- «Infomedia LTD», L.L.C.
- Tetiana Artunina
- Certificate of registration
- КВ №10775 dated 22.12.2005
Editor can publish materials without sharing the views of the author. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the facts, quotes, names and other information. The editor reserves the right to edit and shorten provided articles.
Publications marked with «P» are published as advertisements. The mark «P» is used for advertising materials, which containe information about medical laboratories, medical clinics services, medical equipment etc., as well as about drugs, which are not included in the list of prohibited for advertising drugs.
Materials marked with «I» provide information about drugs and are intended for medical and pharmaceutical professionals.
Legal regulations of information, which is contained in this journal or is provided for distribution at specialized events concerning medical subjects, is defined primarily by the Law of Ukraine of 04.04.1996 No 123/96-VR «On Medicines». Content of advertising and information materials is the sole responsibility of individuals who submit these materials for publication in the journal.
No part of publications may be reprinted or reproduced in any form or by any means without writing permission from the publisher and without reference to the source.
Manuscripts will not be returned and will not be reviewed.
- Ivan Savovych Zozulia
- Doctor of Medical Science, Professor, Vice-Rector for research, Head of the Department of Emergency Medical Conditions of Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kyiv
- Halyna Dmytrivna Fadieienko
- Doctor of Medical Science, Professor, Director of State Institution «L.T. Malaya National Institute, NAMS of Ukraine», Kharkiv
- Babak O.Ya., Kharkiv
- Berezniakov I.H., Kharkiv
- Bobrova V.I., Kyiv
- Butylin V.Yu., Kyiv
- Denysiuk V.I., Vinnytsia
- Dziak H.V., Dnipro
- Hlumcher F.S., Kyiv
- Ivanov D.D., Kyiv
- Kaliuzhna L.D., Kyiv
- Khylobok-Yakovenko Ye.V., Kyiv
- Kuznietsov V.M., Kyiv
- Mankovskyi B.M., Kyiv
- Mishchenko T.S., Kharkiv
- Mostovyi Yu.M., Vinnytsia
- Parkhomenko O.M., Kyiv
- Pertseva T.O., Dnipro
- Povorozniuk V.V., Kyiv
- Radchenko V.A., Kharkiv
- Roshchin H.H., Kyiv
- Shuba N.M., Kyiv
- Shunko Ye.Ye., Kyiv
- Snisar V.I., Dnipro
- Tronko M.D., Kyiv
- Tsymbaliuk V.I., Kyiv
- Vershyhora A.V., Kyiv
- Vertkin A.M., Moskva
- Yavorska V.A., Kharkiv
- Yevtushenko S.K., Donetsk
- Zabolotnyi D.I., Kyiv
- Valentina Prigozhaya
- Senior Editor
- Natalia Tkachenko
- Medical Editor
- Natalia Kupko
- Literary Editor / Proofreader
- Khrystyna Stetsyk, Alina Yatsko
- Design / Layout
- Ivan Taran
- Alla Kalugina
Mekhanizatoriv str., 2, Kyiv, 03035
Tel./fax: (044) 364-40-29
«Infomedia LTD», L.L.C.
Mekhanizatoriv str., 2, Kyiv, 03035
- Code in SREOU
- Bank account
- 26004637173800 in PJSC «UkrSibbank» in Kyiv
Fields marked with * required